Game Pure Onyx – New Version November 30 IC Test Release [Eromancer] Free Download
[ Direct download link (PC) ]
Pure Onyx is a classic beat ‘em up set in the world of our flagship title, Malise and the Machine. It follows heroine Onyx as she brawls her way through the dystopian streets of New Babylon, where she’ll encounter gangs, crime syndicates, a corrupt police force, and the bio-engineered horrors of the insidious Babel Corporation. It features fully animated, hand drawn art and is styled after 80s cyberpunk anime. Pure Onyx will contain in-game, fully animated H content.
Version: November 30 Test
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “Pure Onyx.exe” to start playing.
• Initial itch.io release
• Added early version of a Bunny Girl vs Bunny Girl H scene to the gallery.
• Fixed a very nasty hitbox issue that went under the radar since late
October. It effectively increased all enemies’ attack and grab ranges,
making the game significantly harder / more frustrating.
• Removed colliders from larva (the small worms). This prevents Onyx from
nudging them around when trying to stomp on them, making them less
frustrating to hit.
• Reworked physics to prevent Onyx from jittering or slingshotting when
colliding with objects and playing field boundaries.
• Charger boss now properly detects props and stops charging upon
collision if he cannot reach his destination.
• Fixed the wacky wavy inflatable henchmen (Runt and Thug no longer
inflate/deflate during bystander idles)
• Improved chest open animations.
• Added a safeguard to help prevent enemies improperly leaving the playing
field and glitching stuff up.
• Holding ‘Up’ against the shop while jumping will no longer make Onyx
hang out in the air
• The Charger’s hitbox for Breath Attack no longer sits around for a full
second after the energy beam graphic dies out.
• Fixed issue where Onyx couldn’t do a power attack (heavy punch) after
jabs 2, 4, etc.
• Completed Interactions system overhaul. Loot lying around now causes
less of a performance hit + items are less likely spawn on top of each
• Fixed an integer overflow issue that could result in the Wave #rolling over
into the negatives if the player set the wave to a very high value via
• The setwave command can no longer be invoked with negative values.
• Debug renderer (F1 key) properly shows enemy agro range again
• Added secondary motion (jiggles/physics) + fixed/improved animations for
entire Onyx vs Cop Double Team H scene
• Added liquid FX and post H scene liquid to the Onyx vs Cop Double Team
• Added loot chests! Bigger chests = better loot. These will get fancier in
• Added example events in Sewers and Skyline wave missions where chests
become unlockable at certain waves.
• Completed partial overhaul of interactable system (allows for interaction
cursor to appear properly on chests)
• Completed internal overhaul of all player and enemy attacks. This adds
attacks and related data to our game database, making them much easier
to add/edit, but the transition is a major one and has the potential to
create bugs with existing attacks, so please be on the lookout.
• Added optimized standard and low poly models for Street Lord Wraxe
• Added optimized low poly model for Male Cop
Fixed missing helmet meshes / untextured eyes underneath helmet on
• Fixed the color of Male Cop’s tralala — his ding ding dong.
• Added new FemCop grenade model + finished animations/FX for
forcefield deployment during H scene
[ Direct download link (PC) ]